Haley McCormack was walking toward her Davidson Area, Tennessee home’s veranda when her pet dog, Arlo, jumped into action to save her.
What McCormack really did not see was a venomous viper serpent lurking in the corner by the staircases. Arlo jumped towards the serpent as it was recoiled back, about to strike, as well as got it by the tail, drinking it back and forth.
Arlo eliminated the snake and also saved his human, however wound up obtaining bit in the face 3 to four times.
McCormack hurried Arlo to BluePearl Pet Dog Healthcare Facility in Nashville, where he was provided anti-venom, discomfort medicine and also CBD oil. His neck and face was very puffy, as well as his eye was almost completely puffy shut, however he is healing and is anticipated to make a full healing.
“To believe just how much commitment, and love he had for me, to risk his own life for mine, it’s truly special,” McCormack told WTVF. “We’re both lucky to have each other for sure.”
Regretfully, Arlo had not been the only pet dog at BluePearl Pet Hospital that day with a snake bite. According to the animal medical facility, they’ve already treated greater than a lots serpent bite situations this summertime alone in their area.
McCormack really hopes Arlo’s tale will certainly advise people of the risks of snakes, not just to human beings yet animals also.
View more of the tale in the video clip below: